For 25 years Canada’s pre-born children have had no legal protection. In the past year we’ve seen pre-born human rights given higher profile on the public agenda than witnessed in years and it is time to raise the level of awareness with our elected officials in Ottawa.
For each year of unrestricted access to abortion we would like you to send a postcard to the House of Commons.
Here is how it works:
1. Place an order by choosing a pack of 25 or a party pack.
2. We send you the postcards with an accompanying list of MPs.
3. Write a personal message on the postcard (we will include suggested talking points).
4. Send the postcards (no postage required).
PayPal securely processes your order. If you don’t have a PayPal account there will be the option to use your credit card. If you aren’t comfortable with donating online please contact us at email@example.com and we will make alternate arrangements.
There are numerous ways to get involved in the Postcard Campaign.
1. Invite your friends over for the evening, order some pizza and together come up with powerful messages for the MP’s you are sending them to. Challenge each other by seeing who can script the most impacting, yet respectful message.
2. Get your school to organize a signing party. Order as many packages of 25 as you think would make it possible for all the students to fill out 5. This could actually be a great lunchtime exercise for you and your friends!
3. Simply order 25 and over the course of a few evenings, fill them out around your kitchen table. There’s no rush and you could commit yourself to filling our 5 a day for 5 days – mission accomplished!
Help us promote the Postcard Campaign!
1. Spread the word! Tell others about it. Use social media (we will be advertising regularly on our Facebook page) to encourage your friends to place an order or two.
2. If you do host a signing party at your home, school or church take a few pictures and send them to us and we’ll display them below as political action ‘Success Stories’!
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org